The British Friends of Boys Town Jerusalem was established in the early 1960’s and exists to raise funds for Boys Town Jerusalem and raise awareness for Jerusalem’s most remarkable school.
With the support of our donors we will help ensure:
- That Boys Town Jerusalem’s students continue to be well looked after
- That the education continues to be of the highest standard
- That on ‘graduation’, its graduates and alumni are best placed to contribute back to Israeli society
- PRESIDENTEldred Tabachnik Q.C.
- VICE PRESIDENTSJudith Filipsohn | Danny Handler | Rabbi Moshe Linchner | Jeffrey Pinnick FCA
- TRUSTEESHoward Brecker | Russell Lux | Sidney Myers | Kate Reuben | Lee Reuben | Professor Stuart Stanton (Chairman) | Susan Steinberg
- EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR Ian Kamiel
- MARKETING & EVENTS OFFICER Racheli Kaye
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Sophie Obadiah